MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!

Go down 
4 posters

SHould <Insert name here> be GM?
Yes
Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_lcap0%Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_lcap70%Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Maybe
Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_lcap0%Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Whatever
 0% [ 0 ]
Pie?
Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_lcap30%Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Balrog

Balrog

Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Empty
PostSubject: Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!   Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Name Will Stevenson
IGN Will
How long did you play on maplefail? To be honest, I can't remember. Been sick all week. Medicine messing with my memory.
Level 160
Rebirths 0. I'm REAL lazy training. I played Global MS for about a year. Only level50 =\
Why you should be GM Because I'm active, and I know how to spot a phony. You can NEVER lie to me; I can always find a way past it. I;m dependable, and I have no social life; Moving soon, but my laptop can handle MS, and I'm gonna get Time Warner Internet Plug-in Very Happy
Timezone Eastern Time Zone, GMT -6:00 I think
How long per day do you play? Weekdays, near 5 or 6 hours. Weekends, all day, except maybe some chores and going some places
Experience To be honest, none. I was a minor light guide on another game, but was fired when someone found out my account name and password (I have no idea how. my username was like 67tfa64ft6 and my password 4747247fdertag [random generator]) and abused my powers, and no matter how much I tried and begged, he wouldn't believe it wasn't me.
[color=red]What you can do (Can you donate/ Can you not?)
I cannot code. I cannot do anything but moderate. Suckish to put on an app. Very Happy But I am reliable, and even if I'm sick as a dog, I'll still work (I get this from my mom) 1 bad point... I hate racism. So if someone gets racist, I hope it's against the rules, cuz... I can't stand racism. At all. But I do have the ability to make friends fast Very Happy Just like my mom.
Any other way to contact you? I have an MSN I log into whether I want to or not. So, yeah.

I'm half serious, half joking with this.

GIMME YOUR SUPPORT, SO WILL INGAME CAN BE A GM!

GET OFF YOUR RUMP, GO TAKE A DUMP, AND SUPPORT WILL FOR GM!

Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! K96l2u
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!   Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Lol o-o; Funny Application
Back to top Go down
http://fatestory.tk
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!   Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Can't even see the picture =[

I had the PERFECT picture.

Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Votewi11
https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/13/05/54/81/votewi11.png
Back to top Go down
fcuk

PostSubject: Re: Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!   Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:08 pm

....make it simple so the admin doesnt have trouble understanding
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!   Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:07 pm

It is simple. Red and green. Simple ;D

BUMPITY BUMPITY BOO!
Back to top Go down
JewBoy

PostSubject: Re: Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!   Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:07 pm

i dont understand the experience, its hard for me, make it simple pl0x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!   Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

Balrog (Will)'s GM app :D Because I'm bored and this seems fun!
Page 1 of 1