MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVENTS & SPECIAL EQUIPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eightgnomes

EVENTS & SPECIAL EQUIPS Empty
PostSubject: EVENTS & SPECIAL EQUIPS   EVENTS & SPECIAL EQUIPS EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:41 am

It would be nice if the GM's held more events. By events I mean something more than spawning 20 monsters in the FM. Some successful events I have witnessed:
1: jump quests I personally hate these and rarely participate, but many people like them.

2: Hide and seek The Gm will hide inside the Ludi PQ maze and then the participants try to find them.

3: trivia A gm will ask trivia questions in a room and award prizes to the first to answer correctly.

4: Kill the GM A group goes to the PVP and tries to be the one that actually ends up killing the gm.

5: Level 70 and lower events These are especially good for new people to feel a part of the community.

All the events should be announced server wide and a suitable but not excessive time allowed for people to join. The mass warping of everyone to an event only creates problems. It is also useful if a log is kept of winners so that if one player is winning all the time they can be asked not to participate for a period of time. Prizes should be worth the effort, often the "I'll grant your wish for any item" is used. This usually means 1 item, not a fully scrolled item, but again the Gm holding the event can decide.

Special equips: It would be great if special equips were available like the bow ties are. I am referring to the to things such as the Popsicles for speed and jump,wizet hats and briefcases, Bone helms those sorts of things. Thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down

EVENTS & SPECIAL EQUIPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleFAIL :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: