MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Henrywen

I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! Empty
PostSubject: I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!   I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:53 am

I just started this server today and banned within 24 hours for no reason... WOW!!!!

When i logged for about 1 minute... i wrote 1 sMega, curious about Ultimate flash jump....
I first asked a gm, W/o a smega cause he was right infront of me, Gm,(name, i forgot) we are aloud to Ultimate flash jump? Then he said yes. Then later I wrote on a smega, Gm, If i got hacks and i didnt know godmode was on will i get banned, (something like that). THen evil said on a smega SsD or sdd one of them and wrote my name... then i got dissconnected! and then it said This ID has been deleted or blocked from connection".... then i came here.(Im level 61, No rebirths if that helps)

* I HAVE NEW HACKED BEFORE *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NEVER USED A HACK*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My login id is Henrywen
and my account is lVlsFail (its LVL)

Thanks, Henry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!   I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:08 am

I will check it out
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!   I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm

You are not banned. Either you were hacking on another account or something else happened. I checked the account status of HenryWen and its not banned Smile
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
Henrywen

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!   I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 am

Admin wrote:
You are not banned. Either you were hacking on another account or something else happened. I checked the account status of HenryWen and its not banned Smile

I never hacked before but thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoveCrayon

LoveCrayon

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!   I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:26 pm

For the future I suggest you learn some decent grammar. Your misspelling almost made me slip into a coma.
Back to top Go down
shoukisuke

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!   I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:34 am

LoveCrayon wrote:
For the future I suggest you learn some decent grammar. Your misspelling almost made me slip into a coma.

Ch33s3c4k3 r0x m3 l1k3

*[Notice]LoveCrayon will be leaving us today because is in a coma as of now.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!   I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got banned for no reason.. i just wrote a smega and banned..!
Page 1 of 1