MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

read this very important

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thebandit2

read this very important Empty
PostSubject: read this very important   read this very important EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:40 am

NAME : medo
IGN : blaxtorm
How long did you play on maplefail : just started now
Level : 1 for now
Rebirths : 0
Why you should be GM : cuz i need to help ppl and help community , and if some 1 needs ahelp i will be there in time , ban hackers . giving spwans if there isnt spawns . and make the maplers fell that this is the best server in the world
Timezone : GMT + 2
How long per day do you play? : LOL u can say i play 18 hours in the day , 6 hours sleeping , i dont make anything than mapling
Experience : i was GM in ancient-MS and A GM IN SYDNEY-MS , u can ask them about me , my ign was the same " blaxtorm "
What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Make poop?)(Can you donate/ Can you not?) : make hella big videos an make this site famous
Any other way to contact you? : e-amil my e-mail is " hollow_terminator_710@hotmail.com
1 more thing , if u made me agm , u wont regret that , cuz i have been agm , since like 5 months ..... thx

blax Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enemy

read this very important Empty
PostSubject: Re: read this very important   read this very important EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:44 am

There is no GM in AMS of that IGN. Unless you had been demoted before I have started. I would like to think I know every GM on AMS.
Also searched the forums, no mention of 'blaxtorm' anywhere. All AMS GMs moderate the forums as well as work in game. So to think that you havent writen a single thread and that I have never heard of you seems hard to believe.
Not a single mention of that IGN on Sydney-MS either. Good try though.
Back to top Go down

read this very important
Page 1 of 1