MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]

Go down 
+5
Scot
Admin
Shadowbreaker
De-RepJ00=Secks
GPjunior
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should I be accepted as a GM? (serious answers please)
Yes
[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_lcap14%[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
No
[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_lcap69%[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_rcap
 69% [ 20 ]
50/50 chance
[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_lcap10%[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Maybe?
[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_lcap3%[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Please =P
[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_lcap3%[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
GPjunior

GPjunior

[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Empty
PostSubject: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Name:
Jason van der Waal, but you can just call me Jason

IGN:
GPjunior.

How long did you play on maplefail:
For about 2 months now, im lovin' this server Very Happy

Level:
186 Marksman.

Rebirths:

Why you should be GM:
Many answers can be given to this question, and many answers I will be giving. I would like to start off by saying: I would like to help the community in my own way, make people want to come and play MapleFAIL and help in-game people with problems. I am a very good one at banning hackers. I do NOT give second chances, so if someone gets banned by me, your going to need Admin. to help you. I WILL NOT ACT IN AN IMMATURE WAY AGAIN, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. I am friendly and good in making friends. I am helpful, well organized and a perfect candidate for GM. I'd like to contribute more to the MapleFAIL society and donate each and every month ($20,- a month), but can't right now. I hope to be able to donate soon. I am kind and friendly, but i don't get as far into it that it can become my weakness. I can be of good service to the community, for GM's aswell as players. Answering questions and banning hackers will be on my agenda aswell, since I WILL be a GM. I will be more part of the community then ever before and help people aswell as the server out as much as I can. I do not hope you pick me, because I already know you will! When I become a GM, I will hold daily events, JQ's together with [GM]CeeGANO, prize question events and other kind of events. I hope i can contribute in making this server a better and dedicated server. I do not need to convince players, I only need to convince you with this Johnny. I can learn how to code and learning how to make banners and video's isn't that difficult either, for someone like me. I know alot about this community. First I wanted to leave, because I wanted to be a GM, all other things where beginning to bore me out. Then I realised that I don't really need to be a GM, because I will always help this communty, whether I am a GM or not. I live in another timezone, so if no-one is around, then I can keep an eye in sight and ban tresspassers and others. I hope this is enough to satisfy you as a reason of why I should/want/will become a GM. I now have gotten experience as a GM from KattieMS, a private server wich has accepted me as a GM. I will try to control myself as a GM, and find out what commands I should use, when becoming a GM here. Note. That I only took the GM spot there, is to know something about being GM here, because there are like 5 players on at KattieMS each moment of the day, and I like this server better. I already know how to warp to the GM map and henesys, how to spawn monsters, summon bosses, and ban or jail someone. So I now have GM experience, I hope you will be persuaded to make the choice of choosing me as a GM for MapleFAIL.

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time +1 (The Netherlands).

How long per day do you play?:
About 4-8 hours, depends how late im usually at home, because after school I usually go MapleFAILing..

Experience: I played Maplestory for 3 years, and i played this private server for 2 months now, I have some experience as GM, but not that much. I already helped people here, and would like to help even more and reinforce the GM team. I've been a GM on another server, named BreezeyMS (IGN: GPjunior), but I can't seem to play it anymore. I was only a GM for 2 days when I found out I couldn't log in anymore.

What you can do :
I can help the community be better, and help people a bit up in the world. I can make poop too =P. I cannot donate at the moment, but soon i can ( I think =P). My donations will be like $20 a month, when i can donate (ill just buy a prepaid Visa card when i'll donate, if i can find a place closeby where they sell them).

Any other way to contact you?:
You can contact me by e-mail:
vincent1215@msn.com
GPjunior@live.nl

Or just in-game: IGN:GPjunior

*List of Commands I now know:
!ban <Charname>, <Reason for ban> Bans the character chosen, with given reason.
!jail <Charname> Jails the character chosen at the Flying Bird map. Can not escape.
!jail2 <Charname> Jails the character chosen at a place with Zakum in it. Pay 10mil to get out.
!map <ID> Goes to certain maps. Example, !map 180000000 takes me to the GM map.
!zakum Summons Zakum at the map where you are.
!horntail Summons Horntail at the map where you are.
!spawn <Monster ID> Spawns a monster. Example. !spawn 9400300 spawns The Boss.
!job <Job ID> Changes my job to the one I want. Example, !job 112 makes me a Hero.
!killall Kills all monsters in the map. Needs to be done multiple times on Zakum and Horntail, though.
!item <Item ID> Spawns an item in your item inventory. Example, !item 1402037 spawns a Stonetooth Sword.
!dc <Charname> Disconnects chosen player from the server.

I think I now know most of the GM commands by heart, and hope you will re-read my application as I now have experience as a GM and now am one too at KattieMS, but it's really empty there and I want to become a GM here. Im just practicing my GM skills for when I become a GM here, or just to improve my GM application. So now, when I am a GM, I can easily hold summon events and stuff. Maybe it can become my department, Summoning Events. I hope you now know more then enough and got convinced more then enough aswell to choose me for next GM.

Yours sincerely,

Jason.

Last edited by GPjunior on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:35 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Added newly gotten GM experience, included probably most commands there are that I know of....)
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: My original GM application was gone.   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Like the titel here says, my original was gone, so i made another one.
Tell me: Am I denied or accepted?
Back to top Go down
De-RepJ00=Secks

De-RepJ00=Secks

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:21 pm

This is the 3rd time you fucking applied. You got denied already, now I speak for everyone when I say shit.

Shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 pm

Dude, stop hating me already, i didnt do anything to you, did I? So just shut up and go waste your time somewhere els instead of ruiening my GM application -.-
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

PostSubject: [GM]Application   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
De-RepJ00=Secks

De-RepJ00=Secks

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:11 pm

GPjunior wrote:
Dude, stop hating me already, i didnt do anything to you, did I? So just shut up and go waste your time somewhere els instead of ruiening my GM application -.-

You're a cock sucking faggot quite honestly. You act like if you wanna help people when you just wanna fuck around. You're worse then iKissKevin and you're not even a GM.
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 am

Read the fucking App. you dumbass -.-
DO NOT COMMENT STUPID THINGS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:54 am

I vote for you , GPjunior. If you're really serious about helping MapleFAIL up in the world, ill vote for you.
BTW, where to get summon rocks? =P
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:02 am

TY Shadowbreaker, ill try my best to fulfill the demands of being/becoming a GM.

P.S. El nath Potion Shop sells Summon Rocks for 10k each, hope i helped
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:55 am

its 7.5k each!
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:28 pm

Ow, thanks Johnny for correcting me , sorry I ask so many times of you to look at my Game Master Application

Last edited by GPjunior on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Just let it down.

Everything wil be aaaaaaaaaaaaaallright~
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:45 pm

I will not behave immature anymore and I hope Admin. still sees me as a potential GM candidate

Last edited by GPjunior on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ishida
Admin
Ishida

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:47 pm

lolfail
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm

I will do anything in my power to help this server, even without getting to be a GM.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by GPjunior on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ishida
Admin
Ishida

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:52 pm

[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Lolfingerbb0
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Don't hate me because Im to good of a candidate to be GM =P

Last edited by GPjunior on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm

He is just joking around, i lolled at the pic.
Back to top Go down
starynights

PostSubject: rejected too   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:51 am

Oo i did a GM application too and i got rejected PLUS the admin called me a tagger, well thats not very nice of him, i just wanna help but if reject he can just say i am rejected! why should he call people names right? i mean its like i know he has the right to. however if he wants people to respect him, he must watch his words carefully inorder not to offend anyone else~ =] i am a gm in 6 servers =] true though~ btw it seems that there's a fight going on here! haha sori to interupt! well if admin doesn't accept me and you perhaps he has his reasons.
I WAS REJECTED TOO THOUGH-_- but i did some changes liaos, hope he will take a look at the changes that i have done.
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:25 am

starynights wrote:
Oo i did a GM application too and i got rejected PLUS the admin called me a tagger, well thats not very nice of him, i just wanna help but if reject he can just say i am rejected! why should he call people names right? i mean its like i know he has the right to. however if he wants people to respect him, he must watch his words carefully inorder not to offend anyone else~ =] i am a gm in 6 servers =] true though~ btw it seems that there's a fight going on here! haha sori to interupt! well if admin doesn't accept me and you perhaps he has his reasons.
I WAS REJECTED TOO THOUGH-_- but i did some changes liaos, hope he will take a look at the changes that i have done.

Dont take it too seriously. The admin has much experience about GM apps, and had much taggers. He just had it, and treats every tagger the same.

Try to know people in the server, and apply again.
Back to top Go down
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Ehh.. I vote No. Mainly cuz ur a EuroFag. But also u said u were quiting mapleFAIL if u didnt get GM, So I call that too desperate to be a GM
Back to top Go down
http://Maplefail.tk
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:49 am

1. I did not say i'd only play when i get GM status, you can try and proove me wrong if you like

2. I got no where els to go, so ill just stay here and wait till johnny needs more GMs for his GM team.

Last edited by GPjunior on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
id0nut

id0nut

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:53 pm

Wish you good luck as you love helping as my Gm appilcation is dead now people thinks im lying...
and also wish very very good luck for the GM status whose that Jokerman who is scolding you ?
  1. you are very kind
Back to top Go down
Ishida
Admin
Ishida

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:05 am

id0nut wrote:

1. you are very kind
GPjunior wrote:
\
As for Iusegenesis, stfu you literall n00b.
/facepalm
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:34 am

Johnny, please look over my GM application again as I have re-did most things, hopefully to your likings.

Thanks for taking the time,

Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]   [Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Delete this post, ill remake a GM app without poll and bad comments]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next