MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GodTiger's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

GodTiger's GM application Empty
PostSubject: GodTiger's GM application   GodTiger's GM application EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Name: Gavin .

IGN: GodTiger.

How long did you play on maplefail: 1 week.

Level: 16x, i think.

Rebirths: none yet.

Why you should be GM: Because i want to help people out in a way, so they now what to do when there's no GM online. I can be of great assistance when it comes down to banning hacking people and help other people with glitches accounts/stuk characters, and answer all there questions for them. This is my second account i have on MapleFAIL, my other account has 1 character that wanted to be a GM (lvl 16x, RBs:4 IGN:GPjunior)

Timezone: GMT +1

How long per day do you play?: 4-8 hours, even more in the weekends.

Experience: Helping people out with my other character, answering questions, solving problems. I know what the job of a GM means, and i am more then ready to fulfill that job!

What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Make poop?)(Can you donate/ Can you not?):
I can make poop =P, and cannot donate ATM, but soon i can (think about $20 a month)

Any other way to contact you?: My msn is GPjunior@live.nl or vincent1215@msn.com
Back to top Go down
Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker

GodTiger's GM application Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Application   GodTiger's GM application EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

GodTiger's GM application
Page 1 of 1