MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voting wont make a difference :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Voting wont make a difference :D Empty
PostSubject: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Guys, id like you to know that there is no point in "voting" for someone and its a utter waste of time. You want to know how i pick GMs? Well here ill tell you Very Happy

There are many GMs. Each GM has a different level of "persuasion". I didnt know how to sum that up but what i mean is that if a higher rank GM tells me ______ would be perfect for GM and he should be one. Then i would definitely take it into consideration and start a staff vote or ill decide by myself. I wont be telling who has the highest level of persuasion but thats how i pick GMs Smile. Because to me, all the apps look the same.
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 pm

What if i got [Coder]Chris already on my side, and im gonna convince [GM]Witches too?
Back to top Go down
ItsJinRAWR

ItsJinRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:46 am

GPjunior wrote:
What if i got [Coder]Chris already on my side, and im gonna convince [GM]Witches too?
Didnt u read what he said? T.T
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:02 pm

He says that if a Gm is on my side, i could persuade him to pick me, go read it -.-
Back to top Go down
ItsJinRAWR

ItsJinRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:02 pm

GPjunior wrote:
He says that if a Gm is on my side, i could persuade him to pick me, go read it -.-
\
In the end.. he still is going to choose himself
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:03 pm

True.

The admin is the head chooser.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Well i feel i need a GM to refer because there are many apps. The only GM i chose myself was [GM] Witches
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
itsPHILLAY

itsPHILLAY

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:28 am

o.o lols
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:52 am

Admin wrote:
Well i feel i need a GM to refer because there are many apps. The only GM i chose myself was [GM] Witches

Understandable, you dont want to make wrong choices.
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 pm

So....

If i get [GM]Witches to choose me, can i become a GM or would you be more persuaded to?
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:06 pm

GPjunior wrote:
So....

If i get [GM]Witches to choose me, can i become a GM or would you be more persuaded to?

Dont think so, i think Admin needs more trust in you plus he just needs to like you hisself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting wont make a difference :D   Voting wont make a difference :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting wont make a difference :D
Page 1 of 1