MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daforlife

GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out Empty
PostSubject: GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out   GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:52 am

Ok so my char xXBokChoyXx is stuck in Zaks Alter and every time that I log in i see it and then *poof* lag all the way out with an error message saying "Pet Error" scratch . Now I know that the "Pet Scale" is bugged but I don't have that item at all. I'm so close to my first RB and all I want to do is enjoy the game. Can you please look into this and see what you can do please?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out   GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:41 pm

In 5 minutes after this post you will be in FM
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
daforlife

PostSubject: thank you so much!!!   GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 am

Thank you so much! I am forever greatful. I will continue to do my best to keep MapleFail a hacker free server and one of the best servers online.

xXBokChoyXx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out   GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out Empty

Back to top Go down

GMs I'm Stuck And I Can't Get Out
Page 1 of 1