MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ChocoBow his Ban App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renema

ChocoBow his Ban App Empty
PostSubject: ChocoBow his Ban App   ChocoBow his Ban App EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am

In-Game Name: ChocoBow
AutoBan or GM Ban: I think Autoban
Time & date of ban: i only know the date 12 october
Reason of ban: i dont know...
Other things i wanna tell u: It says THAT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED OR REMOVED FROM THE SERVER. And when my brother tries to loggin on this server is says the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ChocoBow his Ban App   ChocoBow his Ban App EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:30 pm

i saw u damage hacking in HT.
banned and won't unban. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Renema

PostSubject: Re: ChocoBow his Ban App   ChocoBow his Ban App EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 pm

I think my sister did that than she always is hacking is maplestory servers and she know my password i have take a look in her folder and i saw a maplestory private server hack so please unban me i wanna play i like this server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ChocoBow his Ban App   ChocoBow his Ban App EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Renema wrote:
I think my sister did that than she always is hacking is maplestory servers and she know my password i have take a look in her folder and i saw a maplestory private server hack so please unban me i wanna play i like this server

i'll unban u for now, if someday u or ur sis hack again, sorry there's no exception.
and if i found ur sis hacking with ur comp and i banned her, im sorry ur comp ip is banned, therefore, you will be no longer staying in mapleFAIL.

so, slap ur sis and tell her not to hack, or just delete the fucking hack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ChocoBow his Ban App   ChocoBow his Ban App EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:42 pm

unbanned, talk to ur sister.
Back to top Go down
Renema

PostSubject: Re: ChocoBow his Ban App   ChocoBow his Ban App EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:04 am

Thanks Espada i have slap my sister rigth in her face and talked to her and deleted her hacks i hope she never do it again Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChocoBow his Ban App   ChocoBow his Ban App Empty

Back to top Go down

ChocoBow his Ban App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleFAIL :: General :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: