MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quarantine (the movie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveCrayon

LoveCrayon

Quarantine (the movie) Empty
PostSubject: Quarantine (the movie)   Quarantine (the movie) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:58 am

For those who have watched the movie "Quarantine", this is a rant about how much it sucks balls.
If you love shitty movies go watch this, if you don't I suggest you cut your own dick off than go to this movie.
For starters, this movie rips off the whole P.O.V. camera thing from Cloverfield. Cloverfield failed, yet dumbshit directors keep doing the POV thing like its a great idea. Secondly, the guy who is holding camera never fucking stays still. Hes always shaking like he has ADD or something. There too many scenes that don't make any sense whatsoever. There is a scene where an old infected zombie grandma is being restrained by a 200 pound fatass fireman. But somehow, when no one was looking, the skinny ass grandma lifted the fireman and threw him down the stairs. The funny thing is, the other people dont even hear it when he falls onto the floor. Also, it's like the people in movie were payed not to say the word "zombie." They are all like
"Oh my god, shes sick, get here to a hospital." If some old bitch was coming at me with red eyes and a lust for flesh, I would just scream zombie. But, the people in this movie just keep making excuses not to say the word. -__-
Half the movie, the main character, played by Jennifer Carpenter, is sweating her ass off and screaming like a lunatic.
Now heres the shocker, they show the real ending of the movie in the fucking TRAILER!!!!. I MEAN, WHAT KIND OF MARKETTING IS THAT? THEY SHOW THE BEST PART IN THE TRAILER!!!! WERE THOSE PEOPLE HIGH?!!!??!! WAS THIS MOVIE DIRECTED BY RETARDED SIAMESE TWINS!?! There just too many flaws to this movie that I cannot list them all. I wasted 10 dollars on this movie and I wasn't scared even once. Do not go watch this movie, I have vowed that I will kill this movie and wll who watch it.
There is actually one really good part. The zombies chase the fireman into the elevator but he punches the zombie in the face!!! LMAO!!! FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine (the movie)   Quarantine (the movie) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:20 am

Shocked

hehe f2
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine (the movie)   Quarantine (the movie) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:38 am

FAWLKOWN PAWUNCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarantine (the movie)   Quarantine (the movie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarantine (the movie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleFAIL :: Not MapleFAIL Related :: Rant-
Jump to: