MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[D]Marc's Gm app

Go down 
+2
Iusegenesis
redmoogle22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redmoogle22

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Name:Marc

IGN:[D]Marc

How long did you play on maplefail: a good 2 months Smile

Level:70 cusader

Rebirths:i had 34 but then the hacker put me bac Sad

Why you should be GM:i think i should be a gm cause i like to help people out and give advice. i'm a nice guy easy to talk to and really friendly i think i could really help maplefail if i was a gm cause i'm in a different time zone then most of the other players. if there are gm commands (which i bet there are about 10 or more) ill remember them to the best of my abilities and try my best to help others out with there problems and if i can not help the person i will redirect there problem to another gm or johnny Very Happy.

Timezone: central time zone (i think if im wrong then i live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (middle of Canada o-o))
How long per day do you play?: i play 2 or more hours a day (addicted x3)

Experience: i was sort of a gm in a different server but i cant get there server to work so i found the best server ever!!!! xD. i could only delvl people and warp them, and i'm not to sure if there admins knew that i could do that.. i do have experience now cuz i had my own server for like a week then somthing messed up and now it doesn't work o-o

What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Make poop?)(Can you donate/ Can you not?): i can kind of code casue im not sure what every meens by coding if its just action scripts hen i can Very Happy. i can make videos and i have made some in the past but i havn't made an fail ones once we have a ded ill make one Very Happy. i can make banners u tell me ur ideas and ill make it (btw i need dimension to be accurate). and my mom says to only make poop in a tolet Razz. i would also like to add that i am in the mists of taking a graphic design class at my school and i hope to be able to help the server out and do the best i can if i get picked for the job :3
my e-mail is
m_st.jacques@hotmail.com
just incase :3

Thank you for your consideration!

Marc Smile

P.s i reposted cause i was on the 4th page and i deleted my old one too :3

and yes i can ride my bike with out handle bars :O

Last edited by redmoogle22 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Wewt? [D]Marc and iusegenesis for GeeEm. Yey!
Back to top Go down
http://Maplefail.tk
ori1chan

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck Marc!!! xD   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Pick Marc for GM cuz hes super active, helpful, friendly, approachable and uber cute! xP
He made his own server... ok so it didnt last long but hes got experience now =)
And hes dedicated to the server! xD
Back to top Go down
redmoogle22

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:53 pm

who said im ewder cute? o-o
yes i made a server and it only took me 3hours and only 30mins to crash i think i made a mistake with summoning too many things... well i was only using my server to test gm skills and commands.
lolz ill upload a pic then >.>
im get an awsome pic this weekend hopfully xD
P.s if the code to summon sumthing is (example) 49378484 then !spawn49378484 will only summon one dun do wut i did and break the server by typing !spawn 49378484 49378484 49378484... xD
and now i broke it and im sad Sad
BUT! i learnt my leason >.>

Last edited by redmoogle22 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redmoogle22

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:58 pm

ok i know this is my gm app but still i like to have fun wut should my new pic be?
1.me in a tree
2.some wierd dance thing
3.little kids toy
4.make a suggestion xD
and leave positive feed bac for my gm app plz and i promase an awsome pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 am

ori1chan wrote:
Pick Marc for GM cuz hes super active, helpful, friendly, approachable and uber cute! xP
He made his own server... ok so it didnt last long but hes got experience now =)
And hes dedicated to the server! xD

I HAVENT EVER HEARD OF HIM IN THE ENTIRE 2 MONTH PLAYING OF MINE!
HE is not dedicated, uber NOT active, and johnny isnt taking more gms on till this server is a dedicated one.
AFTER this server is a dedicated one, you might wanna get in line, cuz im first and there are like 20 others before you and johnny only is gonna be needing like 3 more.
SO THEREFORE I SAY DENIED!!!
Back to top Go down
redmoogle22

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:19 pm

rofl i've seen u around lots we just never talked >>
lol dun judge me if u dun know me cuz i probably have more of the gms on my bl then u >>
Back to top Go down
redmoogle22

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:11 pm

and i dun meen to be mean or nothing and im sry i double posted but... i would gladly thank u for removing ur old post because i find it quite rude and mean and i have seen u before and u might have been on my bl though i did take a leap of absence that's no reason to write a rude post and shoot me down and if u ask most ppl they would have known that i joined before u.. so plz remove your old post and yes i have asked nicly because im kind. nice and aprochable >.>
P.s my leap of absence is now over and i will continue to play maplefail and aid those in need.
and yes i do know that johnny's only taking 2-3 more gms and i think i stand a pretty good chance and tht all i have to say...
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:29 am

You dont even fuckin know the players and the game anymore, so just shut up and go back where you came from
BTW, i was and still am the 1st to ever have a forum acc here you noob....
And ya, I do know more GMs then you do, some even personally..
And you don't stand a single chance, because you are not devoted to his server, you have proven that by ''your abscens''.
*Thinks you just started and just know some names of the GMs*
Back to top Go down
redmoogle22

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:09 pm

lol.... wow.... my leap of absence was to creat my own server just to test the gm commands but to be honist johhny would want NICE, KIND, HELPFUL gms none of which u meet so u should go fuck urself and stop talkin down to me like ur run the joint >.>
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:05 am

I am helpful, kind and mature., I played this server without abscens almost every day for the past 2 months.
Leaving for 1 and a half months is not a leap of abscens, the server has only been running for 2 months now -.-
If I where you, I would get to know players better, before applying as a GM when you haven't even been playing for the last
1,5 months. Thats all Im saying, so stop thinking I don't want you here, It''s just strange that someone would be gone for
1,5 months and when he comes back immediatly applies for a GM, without even knowing whats going on nowadays.
Back to top Go down
redmoogle22

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Rofl my leap of absence was only 1-2 weeks then johnny switched to a ded and a new source >.>
Back to top Go down
Ishida
Admin
Ishida

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: HAHA OH WOW   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 pm

" i was and still am the 1st to ever have a forum acc here you noob "
Let's see how easily I can prove that wrong.

ISHIDA

GPJUNIOR

Yeah.
ALSO, STOP USING SHADOWBREAKER TRYING TO IMPRESS ADMIN.
It's kinda fucking obvious if you put the exact same town and country for both of your accounts. That's just pathetic.
It's sad how goddamn desperate you are to become a game master.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
Scot
Admin
Scot

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Ishida wrote:
" i was and still am the 1st to ever have a forum acc here you noob "
Let's see how easily I can prove that wrong.

ISHIDA

GPJUNIOR

Yeah.
ALSO, STOP USING SHADOWBREAKER TRYING TO IMPRESS ADMIN.
It's kinda fucking obvious if you put the exact same town and country for both of your accounts. That's just pathetic.
It's sad how goddamn desperate you are to become a game master.

POWN-AGE

king = ishida
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[D]Marc's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: [D]Marc's Gm app   [D]Marc's Gm app Empty

Back to top Go down

[D]Marc's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleFAIL :: General :: Suggestions :: GM Applications-
Jump to: