MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mzvx app of GM EDITED !?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mzvx

mzvx app of GM EDITED !?! Empty
PostSubject: mzvx app of GM EDITED !?!   mzvx app of GM EDITED !?! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Name Mazvydas
IGN mzvx
How long did you play on maplefail - about 3weeks
Level now 200
Rebirths +10
Why you should be GM I'm generours,i'm friendly, i'm funny,i'm not that guy who just need gm job for fun. I really need to help other people. i got ideas for events , i really love help others people who had problems in game or in forum . I would watch haxers, scammers, spammers, and importantly - advertisers. Well, First of all, allot of you know me, so, i'm sure you all know the kind of person i'm like happy like all the time, (except well i'm ill lol, then i'm sad). I'm online like all the time, so i can keep an eye out for hacking and any illegal acts or any kind plus i'll like to hold lots of events, b'cause everyone loves events, and sometimes, they're just isn't enough
Timezone GMT +2
How long per day do you play? weekdays - about 4hours; weekends about 5-10hours
Experience - I got lot of exp of maple private servers because im playing it about 2 years. and i know how it works , also o know pretty good all Gm comands so i dont need Gm handbook, also im working with photoshop , with that i can make logos , banners , webdesigns and more.
What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Make poop?)(Can you donate/ Can you not?) i'm working with photoshop , so i can make banners , webdesigns, logos, awatars, uservars ,and more
Any other way to contact you? skype : mazvisxxx ; email: mmzvxx@gmail.com

I hope you enjoyed my GM Application, Please PM me or send email for me if you would like me in your server as a GM.

MZVX

Last edited by mzvx on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

mzvx app of GM EDITED !?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mzvx app of GM EDITED !?!   mzvx app of GM EDITED !?! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Rejected. Didnt even play
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com

mzvx app of GM EDITED !?!
Page 1 of 1