MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felicific

BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] Empty
PostSubject: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:57 am

Name: Felicia

IGN: BowGer

How long did you play on maplefail: 3-5 weeks

Level: 180+

Rebirths: 90+ (before the attack on server)

Why you should be GM: After the recent attack on the server, I feel that we really need more GMs to help take care of the server when the other GMs are not online.. My time Timezone is 12hrs different from most of the GMs and i believe that when they are off at 4am, i can be online and take over the job of banning hacker/helping noobs and keep the server intact.. Last but not least, BECAUSE I LOVE MAPLEFAIL!

Timezone: GMT +8

[b]How long per day do you play?[/b] 10+hrs

Experience: Had some experience in ForbiddenMS.. Have learnt the basic GM codes and commands..

What you can do (Can you donate/ Can you not?): I could definitely donate to maplefail as i've promised to 1 of the GM..

Any other way to contact you? Contact me at hui_fantasy@hotmail.com

Last edited by Felicific on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:33 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Rewrite some things..)
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:10 am

Bump Up My Application~
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:04 pm

Bump~
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 am

I could have swear that if i'm the GM today, lots of hackers would have been banned rather than getting away scott free! Mad

That 'EverLong' would have been IP banned and Mac banned by me! Rawrrr!
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:00 am

Bump it Up~
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:58 pm

Ups~
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:18 am

Re-submit new information.. Admin do look up my application..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]   BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED] Empty

Back to top Go down

BowGer's GM application! :D[EDITED]
Page 1 of 1