MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jin's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ItsJinRAWR

ItsJinRAWR

Jin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jin's GM Application   Jin's GM Application EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Name: Jin (15 Years old)
IGN: ItsJinRAWR
How long did you play on maplefail:I Have been playing MapleFAIL for 2 days now, but i've also been wandering around the forums for some days.
Level: 0x~19x (Changes whole the time lol)
Rebirths: Had 2, just got rollbacked.. Im going to redo it in a Second, after i wrote this App.
Why you should be GM:
Why Me?
Because I love to help people and be usefull to other people, I got alot of Patience and tolerance, i know how to calm down Mad players and can listen very well.(Even tho i also know how to stand up for myself)
Im a slight perfectionist and i tend to do everything as perfect as possible.
also a Big plus is, i live in GMT+1 Timezone, so i will be on when other Gm's are sleeping so i can help People.
i Support Good grammar and have fun with helping People, Organizing events or any other problem there is to solve..
I'll do my best with everything i can, and work hard for this Awsome Server. Smile
Timezone GMT+1
How long per day do you play?: 5~12 Hours a day, in Weekends it can go up to 22/2 Razz
Experience: I have had my own Private Server, But it all went wrong when i went on Holiday to Greece. i Came back and my Server Computer was stolen. After that i have been Gm in 2 other servers (CheezMs, JustMs) i've Also been playing Maplestory since V0.11 Where cleric could heal of ropes.. etc.. so my knowledge of maple is big too Smile
What you can do (Code? Make banners? Make videos? Make poop?)(Can you donate/ Can you not?): i Can make Videos, but anyone can feel free to teach me some Banner making Smile and Ofcourse.. Poop can always be made for MapleFAIL Very Happy
I might be able to Donate when im 16, cause then i can use a Paypal Account Smile
Any other way to contact you?: u can contact me In Game Of course, but here's my Msn: Rawr_im_jin@live.nl

Thanks for Reading this Application and your time.

Jin
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Jin's GM Application   Jin's GM Application EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:27 pm

^^

I love my and yours timezone, GMT+1
Back to top Go down
Emo

Emo

PostSubject: Re: Jin's GM Application   Jin's GM Application EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:27 pm

i think you have the best shot at being a gm! good luck to everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin's GM Application   Jin's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1