MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got banned because i partyed with a hacker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UaeDevil999

I got banned because i partyed with a hacker Empty
PostSubject: I got banned because i partyed with a hacker   I got banned because i partyed with a hacker EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:47 am

First of all i didint know why i got banned and then i went on another computer in my cousins house and in my cousins account and then i found out the guy was a hacker maybe u mistaken me for bieng banned please unban my account if u do ill check my friend list and tell u the user of the guy who hacked Ur private server So plzzzzzz unbann my account gms or admins ohh and plzz unban the ip ban

UserName:UaeDevil999

Last edited by UaeDevil999 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:10 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes,Didint write my account name)
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i partyed with a hacker   I got banned because i partyed with a hacker EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 am

You shouldn't be partying with hackers, and i'm guessing since he was in your buddy list that you knew him therefore you must have known that he was hacking and you thought to yourself that you weren't gonna get caught! And i don't see the point in hacking in a Private Server, since the rates are pretty much high so you can level very fast! Your just being lazy ass hell if you hack in a Private Server. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i partyed with a hacker   I got banned because i partyed with a hacker EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:34 am

Ill unban you. As i said to my team. Just ban the hackers. The leechers let them be and watch them closely.

Right now i cant unban you im 2 minutes from missing the bus
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned because i partyed with a hacker   I got banned because i partyed with a hacker Empty

Back to top Go down

I got banned because i partyed with a hacker
Page 1 of 1