MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dieu

GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Name: Duey Ngu

IGN: Dieu

How Long Did You Play On MapleFail?- i have play for 1 or 2 weeks.

Level:191

Rebirths: 35

Why you should be GM?- I think I should be gm because i think I can help everyone in the game. If there any report I'll go and help ASAP. Not like other GM which doesn't care. If I'm a GM I can do all the reports and u don't have to do a single thing.As u can see, I got problems with people but I might be able to resolve all of these issues. I'll try to do my best, and people that I got problems with I'll forget it and try to treat them nicer then anyone can. Trust me and Johnny want to know why I have error in typing? Its because I'm not looking while I'm typing. This is APP is really important to me, I don't want people to look down on me. If u can, let me try to be a Gm for a day and see how i do my job. Also I'm going to change what people think of me.

Time Zone: well I don't know much anything about this but i think I'm in NY so its Pacific Time.
Experience: I've been a Gm before. I got my own server but i closed it cause i cant always keep my computer on and watch over the server everyday. But to tell u the truth, ive been a GM only for 3 months.

How Long Per Day Do You Play: well i play like half of the day i got school =(, but i'll log in to watch the Server if I'm a GM. I can play all day on Sat-Sun and Friday i can play from 5pm-12pm.

What you can do:there is one thing I'll definitely do, donate. I'll donate 10-50 dollars a week. You can contact me by email or MSN. My Email is sinxsinx123@hotmail.com. I use this for MSN too. But i would only be on when I'm chosen. I'm not sue what u mean by "Make banners", ill guess is to ban hackers? I can do that too.

Last edited by dieu on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missing 1 thing)
Back to top Go down
Ishida
Admin
Ishida

GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:37 pm

i have play for 1 or 2 weeks.

Level:191

Rebirths: 35

haha, oh wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol

GM APP, TRUST ME I cna donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1