MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Donate & Commands for Donators

Go down 
+2
SkySlay3r
Iusegenesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

How to Donate & Commands for Donators Empty
PostSubject: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:45 pm

LAST UPDATED: 10/22/08

First of all:

Donating Helps the Server. It helps the Admin(s) keep the server up and running. By donating, You are helping every player keep playing on the Server.

ALL SHOWN PRICES ARE IN USD ( U.S. Dollars )

Donation Prices

$2.50 15 GM scrolls of your choice
$5 35 GM scrolls of your choice

$5 Access to donator island where there lies slimes that give extra exp
OR
$5 Tania Cloak (+150 All stats including attack, str, dex, int, luk etc)

$10 Mercury Cloak (+300 all stats including attack, str, dex, luk etc)
OR
$10 Spider Earrings (100 attack and matk, 100 slots)

$15 Donator commands (#warp, #goto etc)
OR
$15 Wizet Invincible Hat (Hats that GMs wear)

DONOR ISLAND

Donor Island is a Hidden away Place, that is available only to people that Donate. At donor Island there are Modified Slimes of assorted Colors ( Colors indicate how hard they are ). Most of the Modified Slimes DROP GM SCROLLS. The Monster's at Donor Island give pretty good exp, but they have a lot of HP.
3+ Rebirths is recommended to have before training at Donor Island.
Donor Island also has a Modified shop, Much like Spindle's Shop, it has Trophies, necklaces, and all sorts of equips. Donor Island's Shop is MUCH Cheaper than the non-donor shop.

Example of non donor shop: Trophy Cost at normal shop = 2.1 billion mesos.
Example of Donor Shop: Trophy cost at Donor Shop = 1.75 billion mesos.

HOW TO DONATE:

Donations are currently Only available through PayPal, Which requires some form of Credit Card, Debit Card, or VISA GIFT CARD.

Guide to Buying/Activating a Visa Gift Card:

You can Buy Visa Gift Cards at Many Pharmacys/Convenient Stores.

Visa Gift cards come in Varieties of Prices, there are $15.00 Cards. $30.00 Cards, $50.00 Cards, and $100.00 Cards. ALL CARDS REQUIRE A FEE TO PURCHASE. Example: My $50.00 card had cost me $54.95 USD.

LIST OF STORES THAT SELL VISA GIFT CARDS:

Walgreen's Pharmacy (USA)
CVS Pharmacy (USA)
Max Convenience Store (CANADA)

How to Activate your Visa Gift Card:

NOTE: YOUR CARD WILL TAKE ABOUT 45 MINUTES TO ACTIVATE BEFORE YOU CAN PURCHASE ANYTHING WITH IT.

Go to www.gift2go.net and click ''Register My Card''. Then fill out the form. Wait 30-60 minutes, then go to PayPal.

HOW TO PURCHASE THROUGH PAYPAL:

Go to www.maplefail.tk or www.maplefail.co.cc and click the DONATE Button. This should take you to a form. FILL OUT THE FORM WITH YOUR VISA GIFT CARD INFO, AND REAL HOME ADDRESS/PHONE-NUMBER.
PAYPAL WILL NOT CALL/MAIL YOUR HOUSE THE RECEIPT. YOUR PARENTS WILL NOT KNOW!.
Click the Donate button on the Form. Once it says ''Complete'' and stuff like that. Go in-game.

NOTE: If you get a ''General PayPal error'' or something like that when u click ''Donate'', then just try donating with a different internet browser *example: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer*

ACTIVATING YOUR DONATOR-SHIP:

Go in-game. Make a Smega trying to get [Coder]Chris or Johnny?!?!'s attention, and say that you have just donated. They will most likely teleport you to them. Once there, tell them your Email address that you used to Donate with. They will then Guide you Through.

YOUR ALL SET UP. YOUR A DONATOR NOW!

Commands:

#commands This just lists most of the Donor-Only Commands. very useful In-Game

#speak <name> <message>
Example: #speak iusegenesis HEY GUYS WHATS HAPPENING?

#speak just makes the targeted player say whatever you type in.

NOTE: If you abuse speak, you can get jailed, or have your powers removed. DO NOT USE #speak ON GMs!

#connected This just shows you how many people are online, and how many people per channel.

#warp <name> This will teleport you to the Designated Player.
Example: #warp iusegenesis

#map <MapID>
Example: #map 180000000 <<< That takes u to GM Map.

#goto <BossName>
Example: #goto zakum
NOTE: IF YOU TYPE #goto Zakum it will not work. YOU MUST NOT USE CAPITAL LETTERS.

That's all for now. More to be added VERY SOON.

Contact me for more Info: IGN = iusegenesis

NOTE: If you get a ''General PayPal error'' or something like that when u click ''Donate'', then just try donating with a different internet browser *example: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer*

Last edited by Iusegenesis on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Maplefail.tk
SkySlay3r

PostSubject: TY for telling us   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am

Thank You for wasting that time of doing a guide for us. Appreciated That Very Happy
Without this guide, those who wants to donate doesn't know what's the benefits of donation.
Also, the slime on donator island have a chance of dropping gm scroll ( one scroll cause 5 event trophies= 2.1b x 5= 10.5b).
If this scroll dropping is not attractive enough, every hour in amherst, there will be a snack bar boss with about 500 million hp( I think) summoned, it had a higher chance of dropping saunas ( 50 slotted )and gm scrolls Twisted Evil
SO YEAH, What You Waiting FOR!!!!!!!! DONATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am

Very handy

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm

SkySlay3 wrote:
Thank You for wasting that time of doing a guide for us. Appreciated That Very Happy
Without this guide, those who wants to donate doesn't know what's the benefits of donation.
Also, the slime on donator island have a chance of dropping gm scroll ( one scroll cause 5 event trophies= 2.1b x 5= 10.5b).
If this scroll dropping is not attractive enough, every hour in amherst, there will be a snack bar boss with about 500 million hp( I think) summoned, it had a higher chance of dropping saunas ( 50 slotted )and gm scrolls Twisted Evil
SO YEAH, What You Waiting FOR!!!!!!!! DONATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me to add the Donor Island Section. I just added to the Thread. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Keaton

PostSubject: 'Donate' Page   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 am

With the new layout of the website, I can't seem to find the donate page. Can anyone help me out?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Ummm we'll be fixing it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
Keaton

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Ok, so now i found it. Next problem though: i really don't know how to use paypal. i get a 'general paypal error' does anyone know what that means or how i fix it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Do you have money in your paypal? If yo didnt buy the visa prepaid method then you have to verify your paypal with a credit card or bank account
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:38 am

Make an SMS system, i will be donating like hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:14 am

my phone credit left so damn lot, if there's a sms donating system, it would be really great >.>
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:43 am

Same, OH AND EXPECTS A HACKER REPORT FROM ME AND ISHIDA

ITS HELLA FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
SkySlay3r

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:53 pm

Genesis, edit your commands again. Gm removed #warp and added the @buff or #buff command? Im not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:34 pm

SkySlay3r wrote:
Genesis, edit your commands again. Gm removed #warp and added the @buff or #buff command? Im not sure.

im sorry, the source was fucked up.

Edit : it shall be fixed in the next update. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Remember, you can always Whisper me on here, or in game for support.

Your Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Nice edit.
Back to top Go down
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Scot wrote:
Nice edit.

Thanks. I've been working on keeping it up to date Razz
Back to top Go down
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:42 pm

Just updated it again, yesterday! keep the positive feedback comin'!
Back to top Go down
redmoogle22

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:31 pm

i lost my donator commands and i donated 20$ is it possible for me to get the commands bac? (i donated befroe the server got hacked)
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Any other way (easier) to make a donation like wallie card or something other then a Credit Card or a Gift Credit Card?
Because I don't know if they sell Gift Credit Cards in my neighbourhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate & Commands for Donators   How to Donate & Commands for Donators Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Donate & Commands for Donators
Page 1 of 1