MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
genocide

Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off Empty
PostSubject: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:21 pm

Ok so i downloaded this client last night and played for a while got to like lvl 43 or something, and then it logged me out all of a sudden.
So the next day, today, I started playing again all was going good i got to lvl 55 or something and it logs out me out
then i log back in play some more, logs me out a few minutes later
get pissed off go to buy some nx cash
bought 30000 nx cash for one mesos logs me off imediatly, the message that says are you sure you want to buy this stays on the screen even though im on the login screen
get back on, start shopping in the nx cash shop
get logged off again
log back on buy a few things, see the message from some GM that says, "Try to log back in?" then about one minutes later logs me out AGAIN
go to get back in and my character isn't there..
I'm really freakin pissed cause ive done nothing wrong!
I was close to saying this was the best private server ive played
but now im really pissed
this need to get fixed!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:23 pm

Is your character still there? Did you buy magic scales? If you're character got deleted. Ill fix you a character as long as you talk to me when im on Smile. Otherwise if hes still there, he might be fixed. Please take a look at the known bugs section in the bugs forum
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
genocide

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:26 pm

ok so i made a new character, then got some nx points, and then got logged out and then my i went back to the server and the one i had just created was gone and my old one that was lvl 57 was there, thanks for the help tho.
Back to top Go down
LoveCrayon

LoveCrayon

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:20 pm

I doubt this happened to anyone else. It could be a randomg bug. Just make a new account.
Back to top Go down
genocide

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:09 am

no i read someones elses thread on a bug or some place like that who had the exact same problem within 10minutes their character came back
its not a random bug.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:18 am

I banned you. You were godmoding. I summoned 20 snails on you and there was no miss at all.
Back to top Go down
genocide

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 am

lol i was hacking?
lol i honestly dont no how the fuck thats possible, since i wasn't even there..
plus i dont have hacks on my computer, idk what the hell lol, thats really gay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:43 am

Well i spawned 20 snails on you. They all "walked" past you without even a miss on top of your head.
Back to top Go down
genocide

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:55 am

dont know what to say, but it wouldn't make sense to leave hacks on while i left?
does that make sense to you?
no
it doesnt
i wasn't even at my computer
I can't tell you what was going on
but w/e
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:49 am

If you were not even moved or you dindt got a MISS sign above your head, you were hacking. You are trying to trick the admin

Guys, dont let him trick you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 am

I know what i saw. I usually unban hackers for small things like godmode :S You will barely get hit if you use focus anyways :S
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Yeah, that is what i mean

But dont let people trick you with stupid stories. Thats all. I think you are doing a great job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off   Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off Empty

Back to top Go down

Character got deleted and im freaking pissed off
Page 1 of 1