MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stripped character, reset level

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donut

Stripped character, reset level Empty
PostSubject: Stripped character, reset level   Stripped character, reset level EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi guys,

I've heard of a few horror stories about finding your character stripped and relogging many times to make it go back to normal. I've been through it before, but this time it's weird-er. It won't go back. (I haven't actually logged in to the world, just to the character select screen)

I log in and my character is stripped AND it's back at level 1 with 4 STR, DEX, INT and LUK. My fame remains untouched. Last time I looked (2 days ago) my character was a level 18x Dark Knight. I'm on my 3rd rebirth and I don't want to mess this up.

Is this a known glitch/bug or...? I haven't seen any other threads regarding this so I don't know if it's a common thing. If it is, is there a way for it to be fixed?

Thanks in advance. =)

Rawr

edit: I thought a screenshot may help if my explaining is too unclear. =)
Stripped character, reset level Maple0188
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stripped character, reset level   Stripped character, reset level EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 pm

We believe that the culprit who made everyone GM and caused me to do this was [Coder]Espada. He left the server for no apparent reason and just decided to be cool and make everyone GM
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
Corina

PostSubject: Re: Stripped character, reset level   Stripped character, reset level EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 pm

WTF soo .. we have to restart all her rb...

why did you do thats ...
Omg
Back to top Go down
Donut

PostSubject: Re: Stripped character, reset level   Stripped character, reset level EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:33 am

Ah, I see. That's no fun. >( Well, I hope there will be some kind of fix for this. Clothes/weapons etc I can live with. I'd just like to have my skills back if that's possible. (I have a screenshot of my key config..?)

Thanks for the reply. xD I like this server, so you've my support.

Best of luck. =)

edit: My bad. I guess I should have logged in to check skills before I posted about it. =X
Either way, you have my support. ^_^

Last edited by Donut on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake in posting)
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Stripped character, reset level   Stripped character, reset level EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:26 am

Just see it as a rebirth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripped character, reset level   Stripped character, reset level Empty

Back to top Go down

Stripped character, reset level
Page 1 of 1