MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicific

Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:33 pm

Admin, i believe i was banned as the log in page says that my account is either deleted or blocked..

I definitely did not hack! And there is no reason for me to hack too.. I have 90 rebirths and why would i waste all my efforts training if i wanted to hack?

I was a HT and opened @storage and suddenly i lagged and dced.. And that was when i've found out i've been banned/block from connection..

Admin, once again i ask for your help to unban me as i was 100% banned for no reason..
Oh, and i dont want to listen to admin telling me that he/she believes in 2nd chances etc etc.. Because i know with clear conscience that I DID NOT HACK.. What i do ask for is a proper explanation and apology for the inconvenience caused.. I hope the GMs/Admins understand why a proper explanation/apology is needed.. Thanks!

I've got banned 2hrs after i've been unbanned.. Its again the Autoban whereby im lag and goes into @storage to take out/put in mesos, i get banned.. Admin please look into this.. I hereby appeal to be unban again.. =X

I've got banned again.. 4th time again.. Same reason.. =.=

Account Name: j0hnlittle
IGN: BowGer

Thanks,
Felicia

Last edited by Felicific on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Preciouss;

Preciouss;

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:43 pm

OMGSH BOWGER !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:17 pm

i checked it's autobanning.
suppose to be u lagging, and taking much more mesos and causes autoban for meso hacking.

unbanning right now.

Edit : unbanned, try login
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Thanks a Bunch Coder Espada! =D Appreciate ur help!
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:07 am

Admin, im banned again for the same reason.. Please do look into it again.. Thanks.. Its the same auto ban as last time..
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:30 am

Felicific wrote:
Admin, im banned again for the same reason.. Please do look into it again.. Thanks.. Its the same auto ban as last time..

I got Unbanned by CeeGANO jus now.. And now i got AUTOBANNED again! OMG! Please do something about that..

I guess im appealing to be unbanned again.. =.=
Back to top Go down
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 am

I was unbanned and banned again now.. Its the 4th time this week already.. Please please please help~ T.T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Its possible the sacks. Ill get you unbanned AGAIN

Autoban for char BowGer (IP /222.164.81.101:3392): Trying to store or take out unavailable amount of mesos (-2134965333/42599284/2134964302),
Back to top Go down
https://maplefail.forumotion.com
Felicific

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Its possible the sacks. Ill get you unbanned AGAIN

Autoban for char BowGer (IP /222.164.81.101:3392): Trying to store or take out unavailable amount of mesos (-2134965333/42599284/2134964302),
Im still banned.. T.T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:55 pm

Really? I thought i unbanned you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:57 pm

Try now :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]   Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason again.. IGN: BowGer[NEWest]
Page 1 of 1