MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]

Go down 
+2
chezyrice
GPjunior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GPjunior

GPjunior

Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:38 am

Name:
Jason van der Waal, but you can just call me Jason Very Happy

IGN:
GPjunior.

How long did you play on maplefail:
For about 2 months now, im lovin' this server.

Level:
186 Marksman.

Rebirths:

Why you should be GM:
Many answers can be given to this question, and many answers I will be giving. I would like to start off by saying: I would like to help the community in my own way, make people want to come and play MapleFAIL and help in-game people with problems. I am a very good one at banning hackers. I do NOT give second chances, so if someone gets banned by me, your going to need Admin. to help you. I WILL NOT ACT IN AN IMMATURE WAY AGAIN, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. I am friendly and good in making friends. I am helpful, well organized and a perfect candidate for GM. I'd like to contribute more to the MapleFAIL society and donate each and every month ($20,- a month), but can't right now. I hope to be able to donate soon. I am kind and friendly, but i don't get as far into it that it can become my weakness. I can be of good service to the community, for GM's aswell as players. Answering questions and banning hackers will be on my agenda aswell, since I WILL be a GM. I will be more part of the community then ever before and help people aswell as the server out as much as I can. I do not hope you pick me, because I already know you will! When I become a GM, I will hold daily events, JQ's together with [GM]CeeGANO, prize question events and other kind of events. I hope i can contribute in making this server a better and dedicated server. I do not need to convince players, I only need to convince you with this Johnny. I can learn how to code and learning how to make banners and video's isn't that difficult either, for someone like me. I know alot about this community. First I wanted to leave, because I wanted to be a GM, all other things where beginning to bore me out. Then I realised that I don't really need to be a GM, because I will always help this communty, whether I am a GM or not. I live in another timezone, so if no-one is around, then I can keep an eye in sight and ban tresspassers and others. I hope this is enough to satisfy you as a reason of why I should/want/will become a GM. I now have gotten experience as a GM from KattieMS, a private server wich has accepted me as a GM. I will try to control myself as a GM, and find out what commands I should use, when becoming a GM here. Note. That I only took the GM spot there, is to know something about being GM here, because there are like 5 players on at KattieMS each moment of the day, and I like this server better. I already know how to warp to the GM map and henesys, how to spawn monsters, summon bosses, and ban or jail someone. So I now have GM experience, I hope you will be persuaded to make the choice of choosing me as a GM for MapleFAIL.

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time +1 (The Netherlands).

How long per day do you play?:
About 4-8 hours, depends how late im usually at home, because after school I usually go MapleFAILing..

Experience: I played Maplestory for 3 years, and i played this private server for 2 months now, I have some experience as GM, but not that much. I already helped people here, and would like to help even more and reinforce the GM team. I've been a GM on another server, named BreezeyMS (IGN: GPjunior), but I can't seem to play it anymore. I was only a GM for 2 days when I found out I couldn't log in anymore.

What you can do :
I can help the community be better, and help people a bit up in the world. I can make poop too =P. I cannot donate at the moment, but soon i can ( I think =P). My donations will be like $20 a month, when i can donate (ill just buy a prepaid Visa card when i'll donate, if i can find a place closeby where they sell them).

Any other way to contact you?:
You can contact me by e-mail:
vincent1215@msn.com
GPjunior@live.nl

Or just in-game: IGN:GPjunior

*EXTRA

List of Commands I now know:
!ban <Charname>, <Reason for ban> Bans the character chosen, with given reason.
!jail <Charname> Jails the character chosen at the Flying Bird map. Can not escape.
!jail2 <Charname> Jails the character chosen at a place with Zakum in it. Pay 10mil to get out.
!map <ID> Goes to certain maps. Example, !map 180000000 takes me to the GM map.
!zakum Summons Zakum at the map where you are.
!horntail Summons Horntail at the map where you are.
!spawn <Monster ID> Spawns a monster. Example. !spawn 9400300 spawns The Boss.
!job <Job ID> Changes my job to the one I want. Example, !job 112 makes me a Hero.
!killall Kills all monsters in the map. Needs to be done multiple times on Zakum and Horntail, though.
!item <Item ID> Spawns an item in your item inventory. Example, !item 1402037 spawns a Stonetooth Sword.
!dc <Charname> Disconnects chosen player from the server.

I think I now know most of the GM commands by heart, and hope you will re-read my application as I now have experience as a GM and now am one too at KattieMS, but it's really empty there and I want to become a GM here. Im just practicing my GM skills for when I become a GM here, or just to improve my GM application. So now, when I am a GM, I can easily hold summon events and stuff. Maybe it can become my department, Summoning Events. I hope you now know more then enough and got convinced more then enough aswell to choose me for next GM.

Yours sincerely,

Jason.
Back to top Go down
chezyrice

chezyrice

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:27 pm

DUDE! your not worthy enough of being GM. Your an attention ho. You don't help anyone when you critize them. your kissing butt to johnny always braggin about yourself. iv been on maplefail long b4 you and i help ppl but dont want attention like you. u smega every "helping" thing just to get johnny's attention to show that your some how good!! you act like you own the whole dang server and i remeber you when you still was a lil "noob" so im pretty you acted way differnt from back then. now you act like your somehow an "elite". your just a jerk! that wats to be Gm by insulting ppl and acting like a jerk so just stop im pretty sure if johnny wanted you to be a gm he would have said something by now and made you one but he didnt so stop insulting ppl and being like a god cuz your not* not saying im am* and i hav 2 more words for you, you stupid immature JERK! and no its not my time of the month so shut the **** up! BE HUMBLE!
Back to top Go down
GPjunior

GPjunior

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:31 am

Am I not worthy enough to be a GM? How come I got to be GM at KattieMS with my original GM application after 5 minutes...
Get your facts straight before you go accusing someone of something.
Back to top Go down
Iusegenesis
Admin
Iusegenesis

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:00 pm

So.. You're saying that you posted this GM app at a diff. server too?
Back to top Go down
http://Maplefail.tk
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:50 am

Iusegenesis wrote:
So.. You're saying that you posted this GM app at a diff. server too?

Smile

By the way, Grats with your forum mod status! ^^
Back to top Go down
Scot
Admin
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:10 am

KattieMS:

Most users ever online was 6 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:36 pm

No wonder you are a GM there LMAO
Back to top Go down
Ishida
Admin
Ishida

PostSubject: Quick thesis statement.   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:29 am

Dude, sorry to say, but your popularity with the players is decreasing because you're..
A. Constantly asking Johnny if he's read your nine-thousand and first GM app.
B. Threatening to quit if you don't become a game master.
C. Continuously making new threads.

Only make a new GM app if your FIRST one gets sent all the way back to the last page, like mine was out of pure non-posting.

So, yeah, just improve a bit on these values and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
LOOOOOOOG

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:52 am

this is actually me because i use proxy for this account so i can cheat without being caught sry guys pls close this i do not deserve to be a gm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]   Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason's Game Master Application [MapleFAIL]
Page 1 of 1