MapleFAIL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleFAIL

Welcome to MapleFAIL! 1000/1000/30! No hamachi and 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Game Moderator Application (even though i bought.. or will buy the gm account)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poxrox

poxrox

My Game Moderator Application (even though i bought.. or will buy the gm account) Empty
PostSubject: My Game Moderator Application (even though i bought.. or will buy the gm account)   My Game Moderator Application (even though i bought.. or will buy the gm account) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:04 am

Game Moderator Application My Dear Sir =)

Gm appppp!!! poxrox

Post by poxrox Yesterday at 9:43 pm
MY GM APP
Name: Troy Martin

IGN: Poxrox

How long did you play on maplefail: i just started about 4-3 weeks ago? although i played on a former private server (kennys
ms) for about 5 months and i plan on staying on this one for a while

Level: 180 something haha

Rebirths: 35ish on this server 53 on kennysms, the rates were 1k/1k/500

Why you should be GM: I'm very generous, helpful and patient but not to the point of where it becomes my weakness. I'm REALLY responsible and I've been a gm 1 time before on maplefix. i know EVERYTHING about this game...

Timezone: GMT

How long per day do you play?: after i get home from school i usually go to the skate park then come home around 6 and play till twelve.. six hours a day during the week and all night on weekends cause I'm busy during the day.

Experience: Well i have A LOT of experience with maplestory, more than most. I started playing during version .29 and ever since then I've played at least 5 times a week. Whenever i got bored of ms or the private server i was on i would just play guild wars or go midnight skating around the neighborhood, so all in all ive played about 2 years worth of maple.

What you can do (Can you donate/ Can you not?): I CAN donate but seeing as what happened with kennysms (i donated 78 dollars total and he closed the server down due to "lack of funds") I'd be rather hesitant to. after a couple of weeks i would.

Any other way to contact you?: Yes you can contact me on my:
PHONE 480-252-9247
MYSPACE myspace.com/poxrox
GMAIL: poxrox94@gmail.com
AIM: p0xrox

liek omigawdd pick meh!!!.... jk
ty for reading =DDDD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/poxrox

My Game Moderator Application (even though i bought.. or will buy the gm account)
Page 1 of 1